Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just so full!

Been out tonight with the "Witches of Eastwick" (a nickname given to myself and 3 dear friends by my DH) for a curry. Am very full now - too full for going to sleep. Good to see them all again and catch up with the gossip from school. Just caught up on reading the posts from other Blogs I read. Hair cut tomorrow - yippee - a bit of pampering! We put the Christmas trees up yesterday - totally forgot to mention that in my very first post. They are brilliant. I am very excited to have two large trees up this year. Have a white and silver theme on the 6ft tree in the lounge and a predominantly red theme with the more novelty decorations on 7ft tree in the conservatory. Will show photos soon once downloaded from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave me a comment-I'd love to hear from you!