Friday, December 7, 2007

Oh Christmas tree...

This is angel is made from die cut felt shapes which I bought many years ago as a kit from a shop in Bath. Mum was going to do it for me but never did so I finally took the plunge and sewed it all together. 'm quite proud of it really!

Above is the Christmas tree in the conservatory which I've chosen a predominantly red colour scheme for along with the "novelty" style decorations. We are really pleased with the effect of it in this room and glad we bought a big one for this room.
This is a picture of the tree in the lounge in the silver and white colour scheme for this year.

Took the photos of the trees and other Christmassy things around the house today. Had quite an uneventful day except for the usual pre-school run and then swimming lesson time for Josh. Finished paperbag album last night so can now get that wrapped and in the post. Thinking of starting a December daily mini book which I shall make myself from chipboard covers and cardstock pages, then decorate/embellish and add photos and journalling. We shall see how fruitful this plan becomes!








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave me a comment-I'd love to hear from you!